Who doesn’t have questions about God? But where in the world can you go to get answers?
Eric Metaxas has been there, so he gets it. Which is why he’s written this shockingly down-to-earth book on the big questions everyone asks (but not always out loud).
Totally conversational and sometimes flat-out hilarious, this book asks:
* How can a good God create a world that has evil and suffering?
* Is God anti-sex?
* Doesn’t science make God obsolete?
* What’s the real story on miracles?
* If God is everywhere, why go to church?
* Don’t we already have God within us?
* Isn’t God too busy running the universe to care about the details of my day?
These questions (and many more) get no-nonsense answers that don’t hide behind dull theological language. So get the lowdown (and more than a few laughs) on what are probably the most important questions anyone has.